Beiträge von verrückter-narr im Thema „Palikanon studieren“

Zitat

Nichts aus dem Sutta-Pitaka wird von den Theravada-Anhängern gemieden, natürlich auch nicht die längere Sammlung.

Dies ist nicht richtig. Es gibt verschiedene Versionen des Pali-Kanons in den unterschiedlichen Theravada-Schulen. So sind z.B. die Texte Petakopadesa, Milindapanha, Nettipakarana, Suttasangaha
    in der thailändischen Version nicht enthalten, sondern nur in der burmesischen Version.
    Auch erkennen nicht alle Theravada-Traditionen und Schulen den Abhidhammapitaka an.

http://www.palikanon.com/engli…i_names/ku/khuddaka_n.htm
    According to another classification the whole of the Vinaya Pitaka and the Abhidhamma Pitaka and all the teachings of the Buddha, not included in the remaining four Nikāyas, are regarded as forming the Khuddaka Nikāya (DA.i.23; Sp.i.27).
    The Dīghabhānakas refused to accept the authenticity of the Khuddaka-Pātha, Cariyāpitaka, and the Apadāna, and included the other books as part of the Abhidhamma Pitaka.
    The Majjhimabhānakas did not accept the Khuddaka-Pātha but acknowledged the rest, and included them in the Sutta Pitaka (DA.i.15).
    According to Burmese tradition four other later books are added to this list: Milindapañha, Suttasangaha, Petakopadesa, and Nettippakarana. Bode, op. cit., 4.