Beiträge von Max Schenzle im Thema „Wie meditieren lernen?“

Alles noch gesund bei dir, kesakambalo?

Hi, das weiss man nur fals man den Pali-Kanon bzw. seine Auszüge liest. Gleichzeitig muss diese Theorie auch mit der Praxis verbunden interagieren. Ich mache das schon seit 1972 und der Achtfache Weg hat mir gezeigt, dass wir nicht nur im materiellen Bereich leben. Es existiert auch ein Jenseits. Ich würde diese Aussagen nicht machen, hätte ich das nicht selbst erlebt!

Hello,

yes, in some way i think it´s a calming of mind. I don`t belong to any buddhist organization and my buddhist

background are the excerpts of the Pali-Canon. I`m specialized on the Longer Collektion of the Pali-Canon.

By being with the oldest, ancient writings , i think I´m even earlier than the Theravada.

The Eightfold Path has lot´s of benefits in chaniging the consciousness until to point where the perception is being disolved. this tool can bring you so far but there is a lot more to do on you´re own. the example for that is the ferrryman who brings one from the first to the second shore, you don´t need the first one any more.

It´was very difficult to tell other buddhist chatters here that there is a here and a beyond. It was difficult to explain, that there are Lightbeings from the beyond that existed before this body came into existence and that this Lightbeings even do exist after the physical death. I know Maro Dusi, Brahma in his three forms.