Beiträge von SteFo im Thema „Selbstkonzepte und Psychoanalyse“

Mabli Hier habe ich noch was aus der Relational Frame Theory der ACT Psychotherapie, das Ähnlichkeit mit dem von mir oben geposteten Modell hat:

Zitat

1. Self-as-Story or the Conceptualized Self (entspricht dem "autobiographical I" oben)

2. Self-as-Process:

(similar to Skinner’s private events). The ongoing, observable process of ourselves: behavior that is occurring in the moment and that makes up part of what each of us calls myself—feelings, memories, bodily sensations, and thoughts. It always exists here and now. This means that both through direct experiences and through language training, it will be connected to what the individual thinks of as “I [am].” (entspricht dem "'I am' of present moment" oben, jedoch inklusive der Selbstidentifikation mit inneren Vorgängen)

3. Self-as-Perspective:

([mere]I-here-now). Continuity of self, unobservable, void of content (void of story and private events)" (könnte vom Wortlaut her auch dem "'I am' of present moment" oben entsprechen, wenn dann jedoch ohne die Selbstidentifikation mit inneren Vorgängen, wegen "void of story and private events" erscheint mir jedoch "Intuitive self-beingness" besser zu entsprechen)

Zur Diskussion: