Beiträge von Adrenaline im Thema „Buddhisten aus Halle/Saale anwesend?!“

Thanks to both of you for info on centres and the forum for English preferred members.

Turmalin, yes HE Khandro Rinpoche is amazing. I had attended her 2 weeks long teaching in Dehradun 2 years ago.

here is the website Buddhism in Berlin. 17. and 18. April 2019 she will come. Usually she stays longer and goes to the other centers in Berlin. Maybee that will be anounced later.

Aktuelles Programm

Hi I´m afraid you have to travel to Berlin, if you want to meet other Vajrayana-Buddhists. Especially if you don´t speak German. We have many Buddhist Centers here, one ist a Kagyu Center. Kagyu Masters are comming to all centers. Also high Kagyu Masters such as H.E. Jetsun Khandro Rinpoche, H.E Zurmang Gharwang Rinpoche, Ringu Tulku Rinpoche.

We also have a Center where you will not have to listen to boring translations into German.;) Everything is going on only in English. The same Kagyu Masters are coming to that center, but it´s Rime. I feel like a foreigner in my country because my english is not so good.