Beiträge von Spock im Thema „Kammatthana Leichenbetrachtung“

Vllt ist auch nicht "Ding" gemeint (sh. Link) und sinngemäss wäre "dem Entstehen unterworfen" passend oder in der Kurzfassung "entstehen".

Zitat

2. Ratio -- ethically -- (a) objective: "rationality," anything that is as it should be according to its reason & logicality (as expressed under No. 1 a), i. e. right property, sound condition, norm, propriety, constitution as conforming to No. 1 in universal application i. e. Natural or Cosmic Law: yattha nāmañ ca rūpaŋ ca asesam uparujjhati, taŋ te dhammaŋ idhâññāya acchiduŋ bhavabandhanaŋ (recognising this law) S i.35 cittacetasikā dh˚ ā a term for the four mental khandhas, and gradually superseding them Dhs 1022 (cf. Compendium of Philosophy, 1); dasadhamma -- vidū Vin i.38 (see dasa); with attha, nirutti and paṭibhāna: one of the 4 Paṭisambhidās (branches of analytic knowledge A ii.160; Pṭs i.84, 88 etc.; Vibh. 293 f., Points of Controversy, p. 380. In this sense freq. -- ˚ as adj.: being constituted, having the inherent quality (as based on Natural Law or the rational constitution of the Universe), destined to be . . ., of the (natural) property of . . ., like (cp. Gr. -- eidh/s or E. -- able, as in change -- able=liable to change, also E. -- hood, -- ly & P. -- gata, -- ṭhita), e. g. khaya -- dhamma liable to decay (+vaya˚, virāga˚, nirodha˚), with ref. to the Sankhāras S iv.216 sq.; in the Paṭiccasamuppāda S ii.60; akkhaya imperishable Pv iv.152 (dānaŋ a -- dh. atthu). cavana˚ destined to shift to another state of existence D i.18; iii.31; It 76; VvA 54. jāti -- jarā -- maraṇa˚ under the law of birth, age, & death D iii.57; A i.147; iii.54; PvA 41 (sabbe sattā . . .); bhedana˚ fragile (of kāya) D i.76; S i.71; PvA 41 (bhijjana˚ of sankhārā). vipariṇāma˚ changeable A i.258; iv.157; PvA 60 (+anicca). a˚ unchanging D iii.31 sq. samudaya˚ & nirodha˚, in formula yaŋ kiñci s -- dh˚ŋ sabban tan n -- dh˚ŋ "anything that is destined to come into existence must also cease to exist"

PTS dhamma

Alles gut.

Ich wollte nur den Fokus konzentrieren. Ich finds schön, dass mal über die Leichenbetrachtung diskutiert wird. Ich mag die Methode und finde es schade, dass darüber kaum geredet wird.